Sunday, November 02, 2008

Some changes are happening at SSS!

First of all, I've changed the "events" button at the top of every SSS website page to be this Blog, which will actually be a little easier for me to maintain.

Second, the 7800 photo cookie order for Showtime is complete.

Third, I've learned a lot from the challenge of 7800 cookies and may write an addendum or another chapter to my book. So, if you've already ordered the book, I'll upgrade you for free when the time comes that I have something written.

Fourth, I am slowly working my way through the website to remove all the Paypal options. Why? Well, the shipping configuration is never, never right, and I'm getting tired of being stuck with half of the shipping charges. Thankfully only a handful of people have ever ordered using the Paypal links in the five years the business has been open, so they've sort of been a waste of space anyhow. But I know from experience how many fit in a box, what the approx. weight of the box will be and need to figure that pricing according to the zip code (something Paypal cannot configure).

120 baking trays are stacked 4-ft high waiting to be washed.

No comments: